On May 25, 2018, a new data privacy law called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force, impacting how businesses collect and process data from individuals who live in the European Union (EU).
My clients privacy is a priority. Rest assure as a client you can be confident in this platform, and that the data collected within ramonivey.com is processed securely and in accordance with GDPR requirements.
The following are requirements of the GDPR of which ramonivey.com and all websites designed by Ramon Ivey from May 2018 on, are abiding by:
• Asking permission to collect personal data via a website.
• Supplying a double opt-in method to ensure the user gives their consent to collect and/or receive information.
• Providing an easy, clear opt-out option or a way for users to unsubscribe in order to stop receiving marketing information.
• Providing detailed information on why, and how that personal data is being used.
• Storing personal data of any sort in a safe, secure, and organized manner.
• Informing anyone of which personal data is being collected from, their right to a copy of that information within one month
free of charge. In addition to the right to have their information completely erased from any and all data bases.
• Bring awareness to my clients, employees, colleagues, and anyone allowed access to the personal information collected
from any employees, customers, users, and other controllers, etc.
If you have any questions about GDPR, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: (619) 408-6471
P.O. Box 16347
San Diego, CA